Call for Papers
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in 'Experimental Typography' (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Experimental Typography (Case Studies)
- Student projects on Experimental Typography
The paper submission is open to all Indians and non resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens can take part in it.
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues:
- Experiments and Explorations in Experimental Typography
- Experimental Typography in the context of Culture
- Experimental Typography in the process of Learning
- Experimental Typography using Multilingual Scripts
- Experimental Typography in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Experimental Typography in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Experimental Typography
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 800 words.Abstract selection result is announced ........click here.........>>>
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 2nd to 4th March 2019 at IDC School of Design (IDC), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai . The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
Selected paper (absctact) presentation in the conference 'Typography Day 2019' on 3rd and 4th March 2019 requires registration.
Deadline for abstract submission: 20th November 2018
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 10th January 2019
Deadline for submission of full paper: 10th February 2019
mailing it to: email@example.com