Call for Papers (closed)
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in Typography in Publication Design (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Typography in Publication Design (Industry Presentations/Case Studies)
- Student projects in Typography and Publication Design (Student Projects)
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 800 words.
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 2nd or 3rd March 2012 at IDC, IIT Bombay. The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15th October 2011
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 31st October 2011
Deadline for submission of full paper: 31st January 2012
Please submit the abstract (subject line: Abstract submission)by mailing it to