Call for Papers (Closed)
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in 'Typography and Education' (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative educational applications of Typography (Case Studies)
- Student projects in Learning of Typography Student Projects)
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues:
- Experiments and Explorations in Education of Typography
- Basics and Elements of Typography Design
- Typography and Process of Learning
- Typography Education with Multilingual Scripts
- Typography Education in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Education in Local Language Typography
- Research Activities in Typography and Education
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 800 words.
For online Abstract Submission click here.........>>>(Closed)
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 25th, 26th, 27th February 2016 at Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore. The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
Deadline for abstract submission: 30th November 2015
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 30th December 2015
Deadline for submission of full paper: 10th of February 2016
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
mailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org