Call for Papers (Closed)
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in 'Typography and Diversity' (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Diversity in Typography (Case Studies)
- Student projects on Typography and Diversity
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues:
- Experiments and Explorations in Diversity of Typography
- Typography and Diversity in the context of Culture
- Typography and Diversity in the process of Learning
- Typographic Diversity using Multilingual Scripts
- Typographic Diversity in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Diversity of Typography in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Diversity of Typography
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 800 words.
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 23rd, 24th, 25th February 2017 at Colombo Department of Integrated Design, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka . The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
Deadline for abstract submission: 30th September 2016
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 10th November 2016
Deadline for submission of full paper: 30th of December 2016
mailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org