Call for Papers
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in 'Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global' (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global (Case Studies)
- Student projects on Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues:
- Experiments and Explorations in Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in the context of Culture
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in the process of Learning
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global using Multilingual Scripts
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 800 words.
For online Abstract Submission click here.........>>>(Closed)
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 29th February to 1st March 2020 at Amman, Jordan . The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
Selected paper (absctact) presentation in the conference 'Typography Day 2020' on 29th February and 1st March 2020 requires Registartion
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Deadline for abstract submission: 15th January 2020
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 31st January 2020
Deadline for submission of full paper: 10th February 2020
mailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org