Call for Papers and Projects
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in Typography and the Sacred (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Typography in context to the Sacred (Case Studies)
- Student projects on Typography in context to the Sacred
The paper submission is open to all Indians and non resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens can take part in it.
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues connected with 'The Sacred and Typography':
- Explorations in Typography
- Typography in the context of Culture
- Typography in the process of Learning
- Typography using Multilingual Scripts
- Typography in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Typography in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Typography
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email and phone numbers of all authors)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 500 words.
For online Abstract Submission click here.........>>>(Closed)
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be presented online by the author/s during the conference on 26th, 27th and 28th of October 2023.
The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published online during the time of the conference.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Deadline for abstract submission: 31st July 2023
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 31st August 2023
Deadline for submission of full paper: 30th September 2023
mailing it to: email@example.com