Call for Papers and Projects
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in Typography (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Typography (Case Studies)
- Student projects on Typography
The paper submission is open to all Indians and non resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens can take part in it.
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues:
- Explorations and experimentation in Typography for Children
- Typography for Children in the context of Culture
- Typography in the process of Learning to Write and Read
- Typography for Children using Multilingual Scripts
- Typography for Children in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Typography for Children in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Typography for Children
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email and phone numbers of all authors)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 500 words.
For online Abstract Submission click here.........>>> (Closed)
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be presented online by the author/s during the conference on 18th and 19th November 2022.
The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published online during the time of the conference.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Deadline for abstract submission: 31st July 2022
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 16th October 2022
Deadline for submission of full paper: 10th November 2022
mailing it to: email@example.com